Wednesday 8 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

© fern edward photography

© Gemma International

© I Drew This

Happy New Year!! I Drew This has got off with a flying start that for sure with my first show at Top Drawer in just 3 days time. For many years I went along to the show and drooled over peoples gorgeous work and now I am going to be there myself, its the stuff that dreams are made of.
Its made better by knowing a few of the other exhibitors so will be a jolly nice chance to catch up and talk about design.
After PG last year I decided to expand the Mischief range and above you can see some of the new characters for the first time, I am just so excited to be giving them their first outing and below that is a sample design that arrived on my desk just after Christmas from my collaboration with Gemma International,  they have really done my designs justice and they all have gorgeous spot UV and the colours look great!!
Finally is a photo of what life is like at the moment in our small house with I Drew This taking over!!
Got to keep squirrelling so we can get a bigger house haha.
I look forward to posting again soon ( I promise!) about my Top Drawer experience and new and exciting things.

Lately I have been posting lots over on the I Drew This Facebook page so please do pop over there to read press releases and the like too https://www.facebook.com/ilonadrewthis

Oh yes and I am on instagram under ilonadrewthis, come follow me in photos!!





2 comments:

  1. Your work is lovely. Best wishes to you in the new year! Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ilona, what a blast from the past seeing you yesterday at Top Draw. I hope you had a good show. Your cards are lovely. I've created my own range of surface patterns which I make up into tea towels, aprons & napkins under the name Chez Beccy. It gives me a creative outlet I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...