Monday 4 March 2013

Inspiration collection.

one of the thing Lilla Rogers suggests in her book is to collect inspiration over a week or so and then have a look to see any similarities, I decided to see what I was drawn to over the weekend and here they are, on Sunday Olive and I made her this little friend and did paint butterflies and there yes you can see my colour palette forming!! Today I will be applying this to my final range, which is very nearly there before stopping to crack on with organising my stand, coming round quick now and have to admit sleeping is getting harder as every time I wake up I cant stop thinking about everything there is to do but trying to stay calm and take every day as it comes at the mo and breathe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...