Thursday 28 June 2012

New Designers 2012.


1.

2.
3.
4.

5.

Its been 4 or 5 years since I last visited ND, I used to go for the 2 publishers I worked for looking for new talent. I remember the belly nerves when I did the show myself back in 1998 with Staffordshire Uni too.
I decided to look this time for my top 5 designers who really stood out to me for different reasons and here they are in no particular order, well done everyone for their hard work :)
1. Marie Parry. Loved her colour palette and birds.
2. Lisa Martin. Totally sorted, she will do well.
3.Sylvie McGowan. beautiful colours, patterns and stand.
4. Louisa Heyworth. Wicked, FAB colours, LOVE the neon!
5. Ingrid Hudson. Bold, ballsy prints, really cool.

All images copyright of the above designers.

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the The Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...