Tuesday 10 April 2012

Liebster blogs backatcha :)






so once you have been nominated for a liebster blog as I was :) the deal is you then pick 5 of your FAVE blogs with under 200 followers ( pop-i-cok you nearly didn't make it!)  it wasn't hard to list some of the blogs I REALLY enjoy reading on a regular basis and here they are in no particular order.

Pop-i-cok-  Dawn's entries makes me laugh every time and her illustrations are super sweet. She is one talented lady.
Filipa Cipriano-  Filipa works for MySugarcube, my textiles agent and she is a real inspiration her textile work particularly her use of colour is just gorgeous.
Mrs Cheese-  brings me lovely inspiration, she has a fantastic eye and subtle sense of humour.
Kay B-  I like the things you have been showing me and your write ups are cool, thank you :)
Inspired by Felix-  Ceri over at Inspired by Felix is a mum on a mission, she rules the sewing machine and creates fabulously colourful creations which I love.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks lovely, for the award and for saying lovely things :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for this lovely award and for your very kind words
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...