Monday 8 November 2010

London baby!!





Hi bloggers well today has been a proper Monday me thinks, grey and grim boo and to top if off I feel a bit like a cold is heading my way so currently got fingers and toes crossed its just a bit of monday blues.
Had a lovely weekend around London with my best friend, luckily was nice and bright as you can see from the photos, St James Park was just beautiful, full of autumn colours and many fat squirrels and Liberty's window display was highly inspirational as was the christmas store inside.
Its all about the toadstools for me :)

2 comments:

  1. lovely photo's, grab a whisky to find off any cold bugs!...works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - hope you aren't getting a cold! Oh I LOVE London, I hope to go back to visit sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...